Is Corporate Housing Only for the Business Traveler?
Who Uses Corporate Housing? In simplistic terms, corporate housing provides short-term furnished housing, offering dozens of reasons everyday people need and use it. In fact, corporate housing is not just about traveling business executives and relocated professionals, but also about the:
- 200,000 annual traveling nurses;
- 600,000 annual military personnel and their dependents;
- displaced homeowners because of insurance issues or divorce;
- professional athletes who get traded from city to city;
- theater professionals filming a movie or traveling with a show;
- consultants on a project;
- employees at training programs;
- individuals on extended vacations or extended family visits;
- individuals having out-of-state medical procedures;
- elected government officials serving outside of their district;
- celebrities desiring privacy during extended stays;
- personnel involved in special events and large sporting events;
- traveling professors or graduate students;
- and many others.
In other words, corporate housing is not just for relocated or traveling business people, but for anyone who wants the space, convenience, and comforts that a home away from home can offer.