How to Travel With Your Boss & Have Some Fun on the Road
Our saga continues with our 10 best travel tips and 10 new smartphone/tablet applications all tailor made for the busy traveling professional.
Travel Tip of the Week #7:
Traveling with your boss is a 24/7 endeavor. Whenever you find yourself traveling with your boss, take these suggestions to heart to ensure a professional outlook on everything you do:
1) Always remember your boss is watching you at all times and evaluating your behavior and mannerisms.
2) Don’t cause problems but find valuable solutions while you are on a business trip – especially when your boss is tagging along.
3) Always be punctual.
4) Always be polite to everyone including staff members where you are lodging, restaurants, shops, etc.
5) Do NOT drink too much.
6) Do not ask for any special favors from your boss.
7) Go with the flow – do not be difficult.
8) If your boss is asking you to behave in an unprofessional manner, do not fall into temptation and politely decline.
9) Keep your cell phone hidden from view.
10) Do not lose your cool or cry no matter what the circumstances are. If you must do so, take it away from your boss’s sight and never in front of clients!
Smartphone App of the Week
This week’s App is called Roadside America which was designed to make traveling on the road a more fun experience. This app helps you find all the wacky and crazy sites from coast to coast, like the world’s largest ball of string. This app has built-in GPS and you can choose which region you wish to look in. There app features over 6,000 attractions in the USA and will let you know of any new attractions and updates too. If you would like to find out more about this app or to download it to your smartphone/tablet, visit http://www.roadsideamerica.com/.