More FREE Fun-Filled Events in the Denver Area this Summer
Denver, CO is home to the majestic Rocky Mountains and an urban metropolis that has tons of fun, social, and inexpensive activities to do all year long but the summertime events can’t be beat! Here is a list of more fun-filled, FREE events you can be a part of this month:
- Festival For Water: this FREE festival features live music, food trucks, and beverages in Civic Park on June 9th. The event is to spread awareness of the importance of water in the US and around the world.
- Denver Pridefest: come celebrate the local gay and lesbian community of Denver with this FREE weekend long event featuring a parade, food, live music, and dance at Civic Center Park June 15-17.
Cherry Blossom Festival: a celebration of Japanese-American culture, food, music and dance June 22-23 – FREE admission.
- FREE Admission to the Denver Botanic Gardens at Chatfield – Friday, June 7th
- FREE Admission to the Denver Museum of Nature and Science – Monday, June 17th
- FREE Admission to the Clyfford Still Museum – Friday, June 7th
- National Center for Atmospheric Research – come learn more about global climate change in Boulder, CO at this FREE museum.
- Red Rocks Amphitheater – Red Rocks is a must see when you come to Denver. There is a FREE Hall of Fame museum at the visitor center as well as tons of hiking trails all around the area.
Littleton Historical Museum – see how the pioneers lived at this FREE, interactive museum in the heart of Littleton. There is an indoor museum as well as two different period homes; farms, a schoolhouse, animals and more! This is the perfect place to bring the whole family.
- Coors Brewery Tour – learn how Coors brews the “taste of the rockies” on this FREE tour with 3 FREE beers at the end! You must be 21 or older to drink; kids are welcome as long as there is an adult with them.
- Celestial Seasonings’ Tour – FREE tours are offered daily M-Sat 10am-4pm; Sun 11am-3pm – on the weekends the machinery isn’t running so go on a weekday if possible. Fun for the whole family and you will be able to sample tea before your tour too.
That wraps up the FREE events in June and other events that are FREE and available all summer long! Stay tuned next month for more FREE fun-filled events to do in the Denver Metro area. 🙂