Independently owned corporate housing options are as unique as the people who own and manage them. From the basic offerings to higher end finishes to a more diverse location, with managed corporate housing you’ll find a property that is tailored made for your needs.
So, what should you look for when searching for a corporate rental? That depends on what is important to you in your stay, but here are five elements you should evaluate a property for:
– Does the property offer the lease terms and availability you require? Check the dates that the corporate rental is available to determine if its availability corresponds with your lease start time, length of stay and lease end date. Also, if you need more flexibility, like an open departure date, is the landlord flexible with the availability schedule to allow you to extend and end your stay as necessary?
– Does the asking rent fall within your budget? Whether your company is paying for your stay, or rent is coming out of your own pocket, everybody has a budget to stick to. However, posted prices may be flexible depending on the lease terms, length of stay, etc. So don’t eliminate the property without finding out if the landlord is flexible with the rate.
– Does the property offer the amenities and conveniences you are looking for? If security is important, you’ll want to be sure the property has controlled access. And if you’ll have two vehicles with you, does the community accommodate (or even charge for) that extra parking spot. Make a list of the little things in your life that you must have and cross-reference it with the property’s attributes.
– Does the property’s location match your needs? Location should be at the top of your check list. Making sure that a property is located in close proximity to your work, grocery stores, restaurants and, overall, with a setting that you feel comfortable in.
– Does the property size fit your requirements? If you are bringing the family with you or expecting visitors during your stay, you’ll not only want to be sure the property features enough bedrooms or sleeping space for its occupants, but also you’ll want to make sure that guests are okay with your landlord. The same goes for pets. If you’re bringing your cat or dog along for the stay, you’ll need to discuss whether this is permitted with the landlord and if there are extra fees involved as well.
Whatever the reason for coming to Phoenix this fall, AvenueWest Phoenix has beautiful, exclusive properties that will meet your furnished temporary housing needs. Check out their most recent addition:
This 1BD/1.5BA single story family home offers 1,400 square feet, a 2 car garage plus 2 additional covered parking spots, access to the adjacent horse facility, upscale finishes, and a washer/dryer.
Contact AvenueWest Phoenix for more information and to book this fabulous property: 602.753.2412 or Phoenix@avenuewest.com.
**Additional terms and conditions for AvenueWest Phoenix properties:
All properties require a one-time $250 non-refundable cleaning fee. If pets are permitted, a one-time, non-refundable pet fee of $300/per pet is required. In lieu of a refundable security deposit, we offer an Accidental Rental Damage Insurance for $69 every 90 days which covers renters up to $3,000 worth of damages for every 90 days in the unit. Otherwise, a refundable security deposit equal to one month rent is required. Rental tax does apply in all of our units – Scottsdale is 1.65% and Phoenix is 2%. Minimum lease term of 30 days required. All housewares, linens, towels, expanded basic cable (Premium channels can be made available for an additional cost), high speed wireless internet, water, sewage, and electric/gas (capped) are included in the monthly rental rate. We offer additional services, like maid service, for an additional fee. Full, non-refundable 30-day monthly rent payable in advance of move in. Non-refundable if tenant does not move in, although we will refund if we are able to re-rent the unit.