AvenueWest has been managing high quality private residences for investors since 1999. Today, AvenueWest Managed Corporate Housing services are in 15 cities, in both the United States and Canada and we are adding more offices every month. #corporatehousing #realestateinvestment #rentals #lodging #realestate #avenuewest #skift
This year marks the 20th anniversary of AvenueWest Corporate Housing, Inc., an award winning Colorado based business that has shown staying power by finding real estate and lodging solutions for customers in the economic ups and downs of the last 20 years. Founded on the principles of service, quality and choice, AvenueWest Global Franchise now has 15 local real estate franchise brokerages and just launched AvenueWest Canada to further its North American expansion.
In a world before AirBnB, AvenueWest saw the business potential for residential rentals, and today is the leader in the furnished residential monthly leasing and real estate business development. AvenueWest Corporate Housing started as a small real estate management company but quickly grew to the largest provider of corporate housing rentals in Colorado. Driven by the development of new ideas, meaningful innovation and vision for corporate growth, in 2010 AvenueWest Global Franchise, LLC was launched, enabling the national expansion of the AvenueWest Managed Corporate Housing business model. In 2018, AvenueWest Global Franchise, LLC,was named a Colorado Company to Watch, acknowledging the drive, excellence and influence of AvenueWestas a growing company in the state. Colorado Companies to Watch honors second stage companies that develop valuable products and services, create quality jobs, enrich communities, and create new industries throughout Colorado.
A recognized leader in the industry, AvenueWest was awarded the Corporate Housing Providers Association’s (CHPA) prestigious Provider Company of the Year Award, in 2019 AvenueWest was short-listed for the international Serviced Apartment Provider of the Year Award, in 2018 Think Realty Magazine awarded them the Industry Influencer award and they have been listed for 3 consecutive years on Inc Magazine’s Inc 5000 list featuring the country’s fastest growing businesses. AvenueWest’s CEO, Angela Healy, states that there are two secrets to the company’s success. First, we work hard to run AvenueWest as a team and develop a place where our employees enjoy coming to work, take pride in what they do and create lasting solutions for the tasks at hand. Secondly, Healy adds, that we believe in doing business the old-fashioned way, person-to-person with high standards for customer service. “We are able to offer relocated or traveling professionals more than just a temporary place to call home; we also help them get to know and love their new city like we do. So many of our customers come back to us time and time again because they know they can depend on us for reliable information about the city they are relocating to.”
Mrs Healy stated, “The AvenueWest Managed Corporate Housing business model works and there is proven national demand for the unique rental properties only offered through AvenueWest, but the real estate property management business model requires state specific real estate licenses to operate in each state. With a strong focus on quality and consistency, the AvenueWest business model began the evolution to a franchise model that developed locally owned and operated real estate brokerage offering managed corporate housing as a business lodging solution. Creating a franchise business varied significantly from the development of a real estate brokerage offering furnished monthly rentals. The new model had to develop training and systems that could expand and replicate what had been primarily done just through the development of key employees. Today there are 15 locally owned AvenueWest franchises located in 7 states. Current AvenueWest offices are located in Atlanta, GA – Boulder,CO – Colorado Springs, CO – Dallas, TX – Denver, CO – Denver South / DTC – Fort Collins, CO – Phoenix, AZ – Las Vegas, NV – Sacramento, CA – San Francisco, CA – Scottsdale, AZ – St Louis, MO – Tucson, AZ & Toronto, Ontario Canada. Today, AvenueWest still has the same mission statement it started with in 1999. “We can best serve our tenants and property owners by always improving the quality of everything we do as a team. We are committed to the process of becoming a continuously self-improving organization.”The AvenueWest franchise business model is different than the standard McDonalds as we work together on innovation. Part of the value of our franchise program is that innovation not only comes from the top down but also from the bottom up. We believe, and have demonstrated, the value of working with each franchise to best understand the innovations they make everyday and the Global Team works hard to disseminate these ideas as best practices for the benefit of all offices. Together we achieve more, together we grow more, and together we innovate more.
Independently owned corporate housing options are as unique as the people who own and manage them. From the basic offerings to higher end finishes to a more diverse location, with managed corporate housing you’ll find a property that is tailored made for your needs.
So, what should you look for when searching for a corporate rental? That depends on what is important to you in your stay, but here are five elements you should evaluate a property for:
– Does the property offer the lease terms and availability you require? Check the dates that the corporate rental is available to determine if its availability corresponds with your lease start time, length of stay and lease end date. Also, if you need more flexibility, like an open departure date, is the landlord flexible with the availability schedule to allow you to extend and end your stay as necessary?
– Does the asking rent fall within your budget? Whether your company is paying for your stay, or rent is coming out of your own pocket, everybody has a budget to stick to. However, posted prices may be flexible depending on the lease terms, length of stay, etc. So don’t eliminate the property without finding out if the landlord is flexible with the rate.
– Does the property offer the amenities and conveniences you are looking for? If security is important, you’ll want to be sure the property has controlled access. And if you’ll have two vehicles with you, does the community accommodate (or even charge for) that extra parking spot. Make a list of the little things in your life that you must have and cross-reference it with the property’s attributes.
– Does the property’s location match your needs? Location should be at the top of your check list. Making sure that a property is located in close proximity to your work, grocery stores, restaurants and, overall, with a setting that you feel comfortable in.
– Does the property size fit your requirements? If you are bringing the family with you or expecting visitors during your stay, you’ll not only want to be sure the property features enough bedrooms or sleeping space for its occupants, but also you’ll want to make sure that guests are okay with your landlord. The same goes for pets. If you’re bringing your cat or dog along for the stay, you’ll need to discuss whether this is permitted with the landlord and if there are extra fees involved as well.
Traveling to Denver for business? Or perhaps you are relocating and want to try living in a particular neighborhood prior to settling down. Whatever your reason is for coming to beautiful Denver, let the local AvenueWest Managed Corporate Housing office find the perfect fully furnished rental for your needs.
This month, we are featuring a very unique and beautiful all-inclusive property in the heart of downtown Denver, within walking distance to tons of restaurants, coffee shops, boutiques, the Pepsi Center, Denver Performing Arts Complex, the Convention Center, Union Station, Museum of Contemporary Art and so much more!
Bike rentals are right around the corner and the Cherry Creek bike path is at the end of the street. Confluence park is 1/4 mile away.
This 1,600 square foot 2BD/2.5BA downtown Denver town home boasts high-end functionality and features including:
- Main floor is open concept with 11 foot ceilings and floor to ceiling windows
- Maple floors
- Sub Zero refrigerator, Miele dishwasher and oven, and stainless steal countertops
- Master bedroom has a king bed, sitting room and office, private balcony and a large flat screen TV.
- Bathrooms have Kohler fixtures and white stone floors and both have a tub and shower
- Separate laundry room next to 2nd bedroom upstairs
- 2 covered parking spaces in adjoining garage
Along with the great property features included above, all AvenueWest Denver rentals include high-speed wireless internet, expanded basic cable, domestic long distance, capped utilities (gas/electric), water, trash, linens and towels, housewares, and furnishings all for $5,500/month. There is also a one-time, non-refundable departure cleaning fee of $350. Maid Service can be added for an additional fee.
Click here to see more pictures and details of this charming town home or call us 303-825-0000 to reserve this beautiful property today! 🙂