Independently owned corporate housing options are as unique as the people who own and manage them. From the basic offerings to higher end finishes to a more diverse location, with managed corporate housing you’ll find a property that is tailored made for your needs.
So, what should you look for when searching for a corporate rental? That depends on what is important to you in your stay, but here are five elements you should evaluate a property for:
– Does the property offer the lease terms and availability you require? Check the dates that the corporate rental is available to determine if its availability corresponds with your lease start time, length of stay and lease end date. Also, if you need more flexibility, like an open departure date, is the landlord flexible with the availability schedule to allow you to extend and end your stay as necessary?
– Does the asking rent fall within your budget? Whether your company is paying for your stay, or rent is coming out of your own pocket, everybody has a budget to stick to. However, posted prices may be flexible depending on the lease terms, length of stay, etc. So don’t eliminate the property without finding out if the landlord is flexible with the rate.
– Does the property offer the amenities and conveniences you are looking for? If security is important, you’ll want to be sure the property has controlled access. And if you’ll have two vehicles with you, does the community accommodate (or even charge for) that extra parking spot. Make a list of the little things in your life that you must have and cross-reference it with the property’s attributes.
– Does the property’s location match your needs? Location should be at the top of your check list. Making sure that a property is located in close proximity to your work, grocery stores, restaurants and, overall, with a setting that you feel comfortable in.
– Does the property size fit your requirements? If you are bringing the family with you or expecting visitors during your stay, you’ll not only want to be sure the property features enough bedrooms or sleeping space for its occupants, but also you’ll want to make sure that guests are okay with your landlord. The same goes for pets. If you’re bringing your cat or dog along for the stay, you’ll need to discuss whether this is permitted with the landlord and if there are extra fees involved as well.
Traveling to Denver for business? Or perhaps you are relocating and want to try living in a particular neighborhood prior to settling down. Whatever your reason is for coming to beautiful Denver, let the local AvenueWest Managed Corporate Housing office find the perfect fully furnished rental for your needs.
This month, we are featuring a very unique and beautiful all-inclusive property in the heart of downtown Denver, within walking distance to tons of restaurants, coffee shops, boutiques, the Pepsi Center, Denver Performing Arts Complex, the Convention Center, Union Station, Museum of Contemporary Art and so much more!
Bike rentals are right around the corner and the Cherry Creek bike path is at the end of the street. Confluence park is 1/4 mile away.
This 1,600 square foot 2BD/2.5BA downtown Denver town home boasts high-end functionality and features including:
- Main floor is open concept with 11 foot ceilings and floor to ceiling windows
- Maple floors
- Sub Zero refrigerator, Miele dishwasher and oven, and stainless steal countertops
- Master bedroom has a king bed, sitting room and office, private balcony and a large flat screen TV.
- Bathrooms have Kohler fixtures and white stone floors and both have a tub and shower
- Separate laundry room next to 2nd bedroom upstairs
- 2 covered parking spaces in adjoining garage
Along with the great property features included above, all AvenueWest Denver rentals include high-speed wireless internet, expanded basic cable, domestic long distance, capped utilities (gas/electric), water, trash, linens and towels, housewares, and furnishings all for $5,500/month. There is also a one-time, non-refundable departure cleaning fee of $350. Maid Service can be added for an additional fee.
Click here to see more pictures and details of this charming town home or call us 303-825-0000 to reserve this beautiful property today! 🙂