Traveling to Denver for business? Or perhaps you are relocating and want to try living in a particular neighborhood prior to settling down. Whatever your reason is for coming to beautiful Denver, let the local AvenueWest Managed Corporate Housing office find the perfect fully furnished rental for your needs.
This month, we are featuring a very unique and beautiful all-inclusive property in the heart of downtown Denver, within walking distance to tons of restaurants, coffee shops, boutiques, the Pepsi Center, Denver Performing Arts Complex, the Convention Center, Union Station, Museum of Contemporary Art and so much more!
Bike rentals are right around the corner and the Cherry Creek bike path is at the end of the street. Confluence park is 1/4 mile away.
This 1,600 square foot 2BD/2.5BA downtown Denver town home boasts high-end functionality and features including:
- Main floor is open concept with 11 foot ceilings and floor to ceiling windows
- Maple floors
- Sub Zero refrigerator, Miele dishwasher and oven, and stainless steal countertops
- Master bedroom has a king bed, sitting room and office, private balcony and a large flat screen TV.
- Bathrooms have Kohler fixtures and white stone floors and both have a tub and shower
- Separate laundry room next to 2nd bedroom upstairs
- 2 covered parking spaces in adjoining garage
Along with the great property features included above, all AvenueWest Denver rentals include high-speed wireless internet, expanded basic cable, domestic long distance, capped utilities (gas/electric), water, trash, linens and towels, housewares, and furnishings all for $5,500/month. There is also a one-time, non-refundable departure cleaning fee of $350. Maid Service can be added for an additional fee.
Click here to see more pictures and details of this charming town home or call us 303-825-0000 to reserve this beautiful property today! 🙂